Monday, July 17, 2006

Amazing Space



I once was lost but now I’ve found
my blindness is in me
The faults that pull me down each day
are merely what I see

I see a man all locked inside
he isn’t what I chose
I never thought when I was young
that I’d be one of those

But now a glimmer-thought I catch
Alone I make my place
and with all other mass-bound souls
we build up time and space

The god without exists within
each life a molecule
We’re here to know, to live, to learn
creative, arty fools

I’ll look again at who I am
sad-hearted merry clown
It’s time to ease the peptide rush
enslaved to self put-down

To interrupt the daily stress
to alter point of view
I’ll turn my mind map from its path
and make my path anew

It’s all there in potential worlds
they all exist right now
Reality comes when I choose
foments inside my brow

A quantum world reveals the truth
nothing’s what it seems
Our minds cannot discern the true
reality from our dreams

So I will start to dream anew
to find a better way
I’ll leave behind depression’s grey
and choose a brighter day

1 comment:

Hawke said...

Love your poetry, Mark. You know that. Excellent stuff, big guy.

I'll add a prod to say that it's been a long time since you posted anything here.

*PRODS*