Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's been a while...

But I'm going to try to get back into writing, both here & for novel work.

Things have changed some for me. I'm married now & adjusting to a new life with my lovely American wife. Together we're finding out how to share lives that, up till now, have been lived keeping others at arms length.

Work is good, Melbourne is in the grip of Winter, which doesn't mean much given the variability of the weather here, & life so far looks good. A few hiccups along the way like trying to get an application for a spouse visa completed in a day or so after DIMMI (Immigration Dept) suddenly cancelled an extension of my wife's visitor's visa because we stupidly told them we were planning to put in for a spouse visa.

But we got it done - we'd been getting documents & stat decs ready for some time so it was more a matter of getting everything in order.

My time has been taken up also with Moderating on a forum where dramas seem a weekly event. Not sure I'd describe it as fun, but it's definitely a learning experience.

My wife is far more active on forums & blogs than I am. More dedicated to it too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you getting back into it love. :) We need to do a little dusting on your blog, methinks. :)