Monday, June 12, 2006

Ctrl-Alt-Del - restart

Well, here I go again - my prior blog I deleted after it was used to hurt people I care about. Maybe I was too truthful & maybe I put the wrong things on it. Who knows, but it was used twice to cause pain to others so I got rid of it.

This one I am starting because there are a couple of new starts happening in my life & I figure I will perhaps keep track of what is happening here. Maybe ideas will come - certainly I have noticed in the past that organising your thoughts to be able to tell someone else about your ideas can, all by itself, lead to new insight or ideas or occasionally a pardigm shift.

Recent upheavals in how things were have reduced what was a team of 4 down to 3; one persona turned out to be playing all sides against the others & actively working to play her nasty little games to our detriment. She has been outed & even kicked of the site where we all met & has lost the respect & contact she had with hundreds of people because of it. On the other hand, the remaining 3 have learned a lesson about trusting each other (we now trust each other & probably ONLY each other & exercise caution with others) and about communicating with each other - if anybody tries again to come between us I think they will find a rather savage reaction.

So we are making a new start, leaving behind the dross & finding our feet anew, helping each other through the pain & loss, the anger & disgust that we were so taken in, that we allowed someone to prey on our good natures & wishes to help. I have been working to try to make sure that the other two, hawke & silver, recover from this with as little damage as possible - if we are damaged by this, the con artist wins.

So... what is new?

Well for some time I have had a Mindfield Mind Machine that is very effective in altering the states of my mind. Most people have heard of Alpha brainwaves and maybe the other 3, Beta, Delta & Theta. This 'machine' will reliably allow you to bring your brain into any of these levels & you can design your own program to run. There are programs provided for things like Deep Meditation & Lucid Dreaming, getting into a good learning mode or getting ready for a good night of sleep or, as I say, design your own combination.

I am about to start using the MindMachine on a regular basis, along with my new purchase.

Journey to the Wild Divine
is a sort of computer game, except it is far more. The first one, The Passage, comes with a biofeedback device called the Light Stone & sensors to allow the software to monitor your body & react according to your current state/mood. The game leads you into & through training your mind. I am just beginning & already find it enthralling. More later on this.

So I will post here & keep things up to date. See you soon...

No comments: